Pin to Win your Holiday Wish List from Overstock.com
Happy Holidays! Create your holiday wish list and be entered to win $1,000 in products from Overstock.com. Simply follow the instructions below to enter and have fun pinning your favorite items!
Share your Pinterest board with us by December 23rd.
A winner will be chosen and announced December 24th.
When you're done pinning items to your board, just fill out this form to enter the contest!
“PIN TO WIN YOUR HOLIDAY WISH LIST SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON DC (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
SPONSOR: OVERSTOCK.COM, INC., 6350 S. 3000 E., SLC, UT 84121
- PRIZES: Prize will be awarded to one (1) qualifying Entrant as follows: (a) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Overstock.com gift card in the amount of $1,000. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except at the discretion of Sponsor. The total prize value is $1,000. The prizes will be awarded, provided properly claimed, in accordance with these Official Rules. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: The "Pin To Win Your Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes" ("the Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington DC who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of December 3, 2012 ("Entrant" or "Entrants"). Employees, their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and household members (whether related or not) of Overstock.com, Inc. ("Sponsor" or "Overstock") are not eligible to enter. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. The Sweepstakes shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Entrants must create a public Pinterest board and name the board "Pin To Win Your Holiday Wish List". Entrant must then repin the image located at http://pinterest.com/overstock/pin-to-win-your-holiday-wish-list/ to the board. Entrant must then pin at least ten (10) Overstock.com products to this board that Entrant would place in a wish list for the Holidays. When the Entrant's board is complete, Entrant must then submit their first and last name, email address, phone number and a link to their Pinterest "Pin To Win Your Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes" board on the Overstock.com Sweepstakes entry page located at http://www.overstock.com/pin-to-win. Entrants may submit one (1) entry only for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes begins at 12 a.m. Mountain Time on December 3, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Time on December 23, 2012. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entries it deems inappropriate for any reason, at any time, such as obscenity, racism, libel or disparagement of any person or group or people.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and any applicable Pinterest, Facebook, Google +, and Twitter rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or illegible transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods is prohibited and will void all such entries by such methods and invalidate the Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email, Facebook, Google +, Twitter or Pinterest account, the authorized subscriber of the account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the valid Entrant. The Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address and who uses that e-mail address to open an account.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be chosen at random by the end of the business day of December 24, 2012, Mountain Time. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor's notification, and complete all required forms and agreements, including verifications of eligibility to be deemed an "Official Winner." If a potential winner is found to be ineligible under these Rules or fails to respond or complete the required forms with ten (10) calendar days, the potential winner shall be disqualified, and Sponsor shall select an alternate potential winner by random selection. Prizes will be awarded when the necessary forms, agreements and verifications have been returned.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Winner is required to sign and return within ten (10) calendar days of notification, any applicable documents sent by Sponsor related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the Sweepstakes "Winner Agreement" which includes an "affirmation of eligibility," a "publicity release" and a "waiver of liability." If the potential winner fails to return documents as specified or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Entrant may, at Overstock's discretion, be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from eligible entries previously received. No potential winner will be declared an Official Winner until he/she returns the applicable documents set forth in this Section to Overstock. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes by giving such notice in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor, in which case, the Prize will be awarded from all eligible entries previously received up to (or if applicable, after) the modification, suspension or termination date and in accordance with these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITES WWW.OVERSTOCK.COM, WWW.O.CO, OR OTHER SPONSOR INTERNET SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS DON'T APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- INDEMNITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective employees¸ officers, directors, representatives, and agents from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity.
- DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the State of Utah, County of Salt Lake, having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Utah without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Consequential, Special or Punitive damages.
- SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + OR TWITTER. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ENTRANTS IS PROVIDED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + OR TWITTER. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + AND TWITTER FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY.
- WINNERS' LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after December 30, 2012 and for one year thereafter, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Pin To Win Your Holiday Wish List Sweepstakes" Overstock.com, Inc., 6350 S. 3000 E., SLC, UT 84121. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting the name of the prize winner.