THis ring is perfect fit and looks amazing. I wanted something I could wear to work that I wouldnt have to worry about anything happening to my real bridal set. I am very pleased with the design and fit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks as good as the picture
This ring fits great and looked beautiful for the first week, it did not take long for the 'silver' to rub away and now I can see a bronze color underneath. I did wash my hands with it on.....maybe it doesn't like water?? I really liked this ring and am very disappointed that it tarnished so quickly
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
great buy looks amazing looks good on the site in pictures but looks even better in person on your hand
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is amazing so gorgeous
I just couldn't believe how pretty this ring is when I opened the box! Can't go wrong for the price. Really love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? good fit but wider band when put together, may want to go up a size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very impressed with the great quality & appearance of this ring
I've been looking for a replacement wedding ring to wear until I find my original, which is lost somewhere in my house. After reading all the reviews for this one, I just had to give it a shot. And it's a beautiful ring. The center stone is impressive. The two half-moon side stones give it a lovely shape, and even the two bands are pretty enough to wear alone. But getting them on and off was literally painful, as they ran about 1/4 size too small. Once in place, they don't slide around, which is nice. If you buy this ring, don't fool yourself into thinking you can tell people it's the real deal. The stones are "too perfect" and the rhodium coating looks almost like metallic paint up close. Will I keep this ring? Absolutely. But it's not one that I will wear on a daily basis because people WILL ask about the bling--and I don't have the heart to 1) lie about it and 2) tell the truth about it. I'll pull this out for nights on the town or for traveling, but as for a realistic replacement for a wedding ring, it might be a little flashy. So the search is still on for a ring I can wear day to day...who knows, maybe I'll find it on Overstock?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image doesn't distinguish the half-moon side stones as clearly as it could.
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small. I ordered the size 4 and when it arrived it barely fit over my knuckle. My husband has a mandrel and it came in at about 3.75.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
If you really want, I'll sell you mine, CHEAP. Rings are supposedly a 3 ring set, YET, at least one of the set dosen't fit, nor match. I bought 2 sets, one for me, & one for our roommate. Forget it. Same batch, different cover. Everybody hurts, sometime.
I really enjoyed wearing this ring, I got a lot of complements on it. It was a good ring until about a year after wearing it. Despite never wearing it when I did the dishes or in the shower and taking it off each night, the silver rubbed off of the bottom part, staining my finger and it began to look really cheap. If you are looking for a fun, occasional ring, it is great, but as a wedding set, you will have to purchase a new one each year.