This wedding set is for my grandson's fiance. My daughter and I helped him pick the ring out as I have been pleased in the past with Overstock.com. This ring is a disappointment, as I don't feel the ring description is a true representation of the ring quality. The small stones are accurate in their quality, but the larger, center stone is NOT in my opinion an H to I in color. The stone appears greyish in color and detracts from the F to G color of the smaller stones. The contrast is striking. I have contacted O.com, but other than returning the ring, there seems to be no other solution. I am somewhat disappointed as I ordered the ring with the confidence the cernter stone would be an H-I color.
This ring sparkles so brightly, and looks great on her finger. She gets a lot of compliments on it, too, but the nostalgic appearance of it is amazing. This ring would make any gal happy, unless she was hoping for a monster rock. Nevertheless, it appears larger than it actually weighs, so make your fiancée's day by proposing with this. The band is tops, too, so they are fabulous on her hand when thou takes her hand. This ring is well priced. Super well.
I wasn't going to write a review; however, I keep getting emails from Overstock asking me to do so...so here goes. The ring itself was nice, but the center stone was dark. I worked in a jewelry store for quite a while, so I am familiar with diamond grading. I felt the center stone was darker than the color grading indicated. The stone was very clear, but I was not pleased with the color. I returned the ring. Customer service was good though.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ring itself was nice...center stone was not
I have had this set for two years now. My husband proposed with the engagement ring. I added a second band, but love the quality and sparkle of this ring. It is perfect for petite hands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Bigger than you would assume
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
I'm thrilled with my new bridal set. I am still in awe of the stone quality/color/clarity and I can't quit looking at it. The sparkle is amazing and even though it's a smaller set, the quality and sparkle makes it a real eye popper. Really classy setting and the asscher cut stone is so unusual. A few ladies asked me if this was a vintage set. Thanks Overstock...I'm SOLD!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Center stone larger than anticipated, but surrounding stones smaller--however, the amazing quality and sparkle make up for it!
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on accurate--fit's perfectly (and have chubby fingers, so I'm not an easy fit)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional quality for the price--looks much more expensive than it was
Lovely set, well worth the $$. Jewelry store consult felt the center stone along was worth more than I paid for the set. Thank you, Overstock.com! My previous purchases with you gave me high expectations for this one...and you did not disappoint!