Love this set. It was exactly what I was looking for!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual..very nice!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've used all the pieces and really like it! It was such a good buy for such a nice set.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate! I've been using it everyday since it came, about a week and have not found any problems with it.
these pots were a Gift and when my mother showed them to her friend she wanted a set also so I actually brought two sets they love the way they cook. good chose.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
Obviously a great priced set but you get what you pay for here. The pots and pans look fine but the handles conduct all the heat from the pan so you can't hold the sauce pot without a glove after boiling water. I've burnt my hand multiple times forgetting (since all my other pots/pans don't behave this way). I would avoid this set and pay more for something more usable.
Pans are attractive and the glass lids are nice, but the product isn't what was expected after reading reviews and comparing instructions. The handles do get as hot as the pans when used, as do the handles on the lids. Directions state they are not to be used on very hot burners or in oven over 325 which surprised us. They stain easily. We were disappointed with the set after using it.
I bought the 7-piece Cook 'N Home set as a gift for the Giving Tree. I was looking for sturdy, oven-proof, stainless steel cookware with a variety of useful pieces. This set met my criteria and expectations. It isn't what I would want for cookware to last a lifetime, but for the cost it is an excellent value.
I just needed a piece or two, and I found I could buy a set for what the pieces were going to cost. So after shopping around and reading reviews I settled on this set. Not a good idea. Again you get what you pay for. Very lightweight and instruction tell you to keep it at certain temps to avoid warping.? Never have I seen this, but I have always bought good sets. Also in the oven lower temps, so I wondered if the tops would melt. I'm keeping it simply for the saucepans but I would not recommend it , if it is going to be your only set.
I had a complete set of Magnalite Cookware several years ago but got rid of most of it when a scare about cooking with almuminum came out. I'm so sorry I did that now! I still have my small or med. roaster and use it often but sometimes I need just the Dutch Oven. I'm so glad I thought to look online for it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Quality. Very satisfied
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on target