“diamonds like your icons’ Giveaway” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
SPONSOR: OVERSTOCK.COM, INC. dba O.co, 6350 S. 3000 E., SLC, UT 84121
1. PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded to Ten (10) qualifying Entrants as follows: (a) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Sapphire and White Topaz Diana Ring (sku 13407125); (b) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Silvertone Cubic Zirconia Solitaire Ring (sku 13660484); (c) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Sterling Silver Circles Zirconia Necklace (sku 13658458); (d) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) CZ Gold over Silver Emerald-cut Cubic Zirconia Ring (sku 13127708); (e) one qualifying Entrant will receive One (1) 2.40 ctw 14K Rose Gold Overlay Silver Ruby Ring (sku 13908295); (f) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) 14K Gold Cultured White Freshwater Pearl Necklace (sku 1018564); (g) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Green Emerald Cubic Zirconia and Crystal Necklace (sku 13964024); (h) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Sapphire and Diamond Accent Bracelet (sku 12366986); (i) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1)14K Yellow Gold Citrine and Diamond Earrings (sku 12315314); (j) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) Sterling Silver Double Heart Charm Bracelet (sku 11401668). No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except at the discretion of Sponsor. The total prize value is $518.38. The prizes will be awarded, provided properly claimed, to the top vote recipients, as described below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The “Diamonds Like Your Icons’ Giveaway” Contest (“the Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other commonwealths, territories, and possessions), who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of January 29, 2012 (“Entrant” or “Entrants”). Employees, their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and household members (whether related or not) of Overstock.com, Inc. (“Sponsor”) are not eligible to enter. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. The Contest shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 8 a.m. Mountain Time on January 29, 2012, and ends at 11:00 p.m. Mountain Time on February 7, 2012. Entrants must have a valid Facebook account and “like” Sponsor’s Facebook page. To enter the Contest, Entrants must click on Overstock.com’s Giveaway tab, (“the Tab”) to fill out Entrant’s information. The Tab is located on the Sponsor’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/overstock.com. Entrant may enter one (1) time each day of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entries it deems inappropriate for any reason, such as obscenity, racism, libel or disparagement of any person or group or people.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and any applicable Facebook rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or illegible transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods is prohibited and will void all such entries by such methods and invalidate the Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email or Facebook account, the authorized subscriber of the account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the valid Entrant. The Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address and who uses that e-mail address to open a Facebook account.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be chosen at random at the end of each day of the Contest. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail. All potential winners must respond to Sponsor’s notification, and complete all required forms and agreements, including verifications of eligibility to be deemed an “Official Winner.” If a potential winner is found to be ineligible under these Rules or fails to respond or complete the required forms with ten (10) calendar days, the potential winner shall be disqualified, and Sponsor shall select an alternate potential winner by random selection. Prizes will be awarded when the necessary forms, agreements and verifications have been returned.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Winner is required to sign and return within ten (10) calendar days of notification, any applicable documents sent by Sponsor related to the Contest, including but not limited to the Contest “Winner Agreement” which includes an “affirmation of eligibility,” a “publicity release” and a “waiver of liability.” If the Potential Winner fails to return documents as specified or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Entrant may, at Overstock’s discretion, be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from eligible entries previously received. No Potential Winner will be declared an Official Winner until he/she returns the applicable documents set forth in this Section to Overstock. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest by giving such notice in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor, in which case, the Prize will be awarded from all eligible entries previously received up to (or if applicable, after) the modification, suspension or termination date and in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. DISCLAIMER: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITES WWW.OVERSTOCK.COM, WWW.O.CO, OR OTHER SPONSOR INTERNET SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS DON’T APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
9. INDEMNITY: By entering this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective employees¸ officers, directors, representatives, and agents from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or participation in any Contest-related activity.
10. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the State of Utah, County of Salt Lake, having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Utah without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages.
11. FACEBOOK DISCLAIMER: THE CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH, FACEBOOK. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ENTRANTS IS PROVIDED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after February 8, 2012 and for one year thereafter, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Diamonds Like Your Icons’ Giveaway” Overstock.com, Inc., 6350 S. 3000 E., SLC, UT 84121. Washington and Vermont residents may omit return postage when requesting the name of the prize winner.