I ordered this ring when I wanted to replace the claddagh I've worn for years. I likes the satin finish and the combination of gold and sterling silver. I was very excited when the package came in the mail but was disappointed to see the ring I got was not the same ring in the picture. The one I was sent is the same design, but it's all sterling silver (no gold) and is not a satin finish. There's nothing wrong with the shiny silver I received; it just wasn't what I ordered or expected. The diamond also has a chip out of it, which makes it look dark instead of letting it sparkle. I will probably be returning this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same shape. Different color and finish.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamond is chipped, but the rest of the ring is good quality.
My wife was VERY Happy with the ring and we gtr it the day after Valentine's Day. Which was exceptional since I didn't place the order until the Friday before Valentine's Day. Then I made the mistake and ordered the wrong size. Overstock exchanged it and were quick in giving me a RMA number to return it with and they paid for shipping. The replacement ring was sent out quickly. The diamond wasn't as large as I hoped but the little LADY was pleased. I am looking at purchasing a computer next.
I have been looking at this type of ring for a long time, and the price was excellent for the ring provided. I am wearing it every day and love it! I am always getting complements on it and would not change it for anything!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is exactly as it is on the computer
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love the quality. I could not ask for better.