This speedy shipment (2 ottomans / 2 boxes) arrived within 4 business days of my order, and I was delighted to find the ottomans to be sturdy, well constructed pieces. The fabric (I chose yellow/gold and lime) is vibrant, and well-fitted on the frame (no buckles or gaps). The ottomans are a perfect match for the custom-upholstered fabric on my multi-colored sofa, and the pair are a perfect fit in my city studio apartment. There's ample storage room inside the ottomans. I'm storing photo albums and journals, and from a personal perspective, it's a secret pleasure to know that I am literally sitting atop my private, personal memories. The reversible ottoman tops remind me of oversized Japanese Bento boxes, each with more than enough room for a table setting for one. Thank you for these products.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Absolutely perfect
- How is the quality of the product? Sturdy, high quality construction; vibrant, well-fitted fabric stretched tight over the frame.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Absolutely.
I ordered 2 of the ottomans in the green color. I am very happy with them. They looked wonderful in front of my sectional. I had ordered them for my 2nd bedroom for each side of the sofa sleeper. I only had room for 1 and left the other 1 in front of my sectional. Everyone who comes to my appartment comments on their good looks.
This is a great little ottoman that I use in my office to prop my legs up (my boss is not happy :-) ). It has adequate storage and comes in a variety of colors to match your existing furniture.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
We hit one little snag with this order. When I placed the order, there were 3 available in stock. I needed 2. When we received them (shipment arrived quickly), they were two different colors. They were the cream color, but one was quite noticeably darker than the other. I called Overstock, they immediately sent me a shipping label and told me we could hold onto both until the 3rd (and last in stock) arrived to make sure we would end up with 2 matching pieces. The new one arrived quickly and matched the lighter one (which is what we were expecting it to look like when I placed the order). The piece is very solid. The storage compartment is lined in dark-brown fabric, so no damage is done to the interior with anything you'd store inside. Plus, it keeps the wood of the tray in the lid from getting damaged as well. The wood of the legs is a dark wood, but the wood of the tray is darker still. It almost looks black. I love having 2 of these and having the option to keep one for resting your feet on it and the other as a tray to set our cups on. We recently ditched our coffee table in lieu of these ottomans and I have no regrets!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? One matched; one didn't
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great - very solid piece; great workmanship.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate; failed to describe wood shade for legs & tray
This is a very well constructed and quality piece. Very heavy, with no chance of tipping over easily. The tray feature is really nice as well. However I had to return the one I ordered in cream. The color is actually much more of a yellow hue. Would look lovely if anyone has any gold or yellow in their room but did not work for mine. Also I think that the height without the top is perfect, but with the top on the "puff" portion where your feet would go (if you used it as an ottoman) would be a little high. But probably perfect as a coffee table replacement. Overall very nice but do not order the cream and expect anything in the realm of off white or in the white family.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Very functional. It is good for sitting and for storage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I really liked this ottoman, it looks really nice in the middle of my L shaped couch. And the color matched really good. It was alittle taller then my couch, so I just took the legs off and it was fine and it stilled looked good even with out the legs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched good with the picture on the web site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I got what I order and wanted.
The ottoman is a good deal for the price. We had considered similar models at other stores (xxxxxxxxxx) that were more expensive. This is clearly not of the same quality as those, but they were also more expensive. The stitching on these isn't totally even and the top cushion doesn't fit perfectly in the box, but for the price it looks pretty good and it seems pretty sturdy so far. The interior storage space is finished and painted (unlike some reviews for other models that I read). I found the exact same product online at other stores for about 1.5 times the price on Overstock. I think at the price on the other sites it would have been overpriced, but Overstock's price is about right for the quality.
I bought these for my living room because my coffee table was too sharp for my 6 month old climber. They are so vibrant and really enhance my small room. They are the perfect pop of color. I gave them four stars because some of the staples are showing on the top cushion and the tray doesn't fit perfectly in the base on two of the four I bought. I hardly notice it on a daily basis though. I bought green and yellow and really love them.
I am happy with these ottomans (we purchased 4) for the price we bought them at. The legs didn't all match up well when screwing into place. One leg broke within less than a year. Color is good, material is soft. The tray feature is nice. They won't last for the long term, but good for now.
This ottoman is heavier than it looks. It is very sturdy and well built. The fabric is beautiful and easily cleaned. The top flips over to become a tray with hand holds on the side to pick up easily. But it can get awkward because of the heaviness. Not for someone with arthritis issues.
I needed a small item to put between my 2 chairs that I also just purchased. I got rid of my cocktail table to bring in the 2 chairs because my love seat and couch were not comfortable. I haven't even put the legs on yet and using it for my drinks. Other reviews stated that they were too tall. I'm guessing they will be perfect. Price was right and quality is great.