These pillows are stuffed with a fiber that is not stiff. They are very squishy and are perfect for a sitting room but they will get out of shape quickly in a room you use a lot. They are very soft and luxurious and are better for a bed than a couch because they will get completly out of shape if used all the time. They are for a formal setting and make a room feel rich.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is gold and matched well with the jaquard panels i bought on this site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate.
Would have loved to keep these. They would be perfect if they were the right color. The material feels a little thin, but is very soft and the pillows are comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased the sage, but they look like the gold. I am returning, becaus eit won't work in my room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, a little thin, but incredible soft and comfortable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, except the color- questioning if I was shipped the wrong ones on accident
I ordered the Olive pillows. When I opened them I was disappointed to see that they were a milk chocolate and returned them because I did not order brown. When the replacement pillows came in, I was suprised to see that they were the same color! Then I realized that if you have the pillows in direct or very bright light, they are actually a muddy olive. Overstock was so great to re-ship what I thought was the wrong color that I have decided to just keep the pillows. I can use them anyway and the quality is nice.
The pattern is subtle and the gold fabric is luxurious. I wish it came in a bigger size because it is just so soft and comfortable to recline on. As an accent pillow it is not at all overpowering and is perfect against my cream leather furniture and yellowish walls.
Quality is great for the price. Stuffing/filling is perfect and these pillows are very comfortable and still very full & fluffy 3 weeks after. Fabric is also soft and comfortable & color is just as pictured. I got 2 sets of the gold color for my dark brown/olive couch & love seat and I love how the color of these pillows pop. I paired them with cinnabar & gold colored pillows I got from K-ohls and it all ties in perfectly with the rest of my home decor. I have little kids and so I have had to clean chocolate smear stains off it and it came off very easily with a damp cloth. But I've been trying to get hair grease mark off it and haven't had much luck. For this reason, I wouldn't buy silk next time; I'd stick with polyester. Overall great buy & I would definitely recommend to anyone who doesn't mind silk.
I purchased four silk pillows in gold. Beautiful!!! It adds warmth and a cozy look on my white leather sofa. The only thing I had to clean them up a little. The inside material of the pillow was on the outer cover of the pillow. That was the only thing. Other than this I'm very happy with my purchase.
It was the green color I was looking for and the price was right.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not top quality, sewing was very uneven and had loose threads
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate, very soft ans downy like
the color was great & they are so soft. we really are enjoying them
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. soft & comfy pillows
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect