All in all, the ottoman looks great. I did not receive assembly instructions, so it was a little difficult to figure out at first. If you are reading this because you didn't receive instructions either, here's how to do it. All of the legs are in the zipper pouch on the underside of the ottoman. You have to unwrap the tape they have secured around the screw pegs of each leg. Now the difficult part. You have to feel for where the screw inserts are on the ottoman and cut through the black fabric. Don't worry if your cut is ugly, the leg will cover it up. Once you have a small circle of the fabric cut away, you can see the screw insert and just screw the legs in. Some of the legs were difficult to get in straight, so it took a few tries. Good luck!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good, Greyish Beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The color is grey....not beige. Does not feel like linen but is a nice slubby fabric.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No