I bought these lamps to go in our bedroom, they look great. However, I thought they would have a solid base, and be heavier than what they are. They are very light and not very sturdy at all. The shades are a bit tattered looking, almost like the edges were not glued down all the way. Overall, we like the way they look with our bedroom, but not how poorly they seem to be put together.
i was so disappointed when i received lamp it was of the poorest quality i have ever seen called cuatomer service and told them that product should be taken off overstock web site neeless to say i returned it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of product was on a scale 1-10 it was a 1 lowest possible score
I was just disappointed that the base would not screw together firmly. As if the threading was worn. It does look like the picture, just wouldn't essemble corectly. 3-15-12
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? It was silver/metallic not the easiet color to match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Again, poorly made; the base parts would not hold the lamp up.
- How accurate was the sizing? Actual size as stated.
I made the mistake of ordering 2. One came with a stripped screw, and when I finally got substituted hardware from the tool box to work, I found that it was missing the frame for the shade. The other is ok, a little wobbley. I would never have ordered had I seen in person.
I am not a super picky person, especially when it comes to relatively inexpensive items. I love *** and ***. This lamp is not worth $**. I was pretty shocked when I got it and would have rather just gotten something at Ikea if I had found something that matched my room better. Like another reviewer stated, my lamp came with no instructions! I am a pretty good at assembling most anything and this lamp took some effort to figure out. I would not recommend it.
FINALLY I sort of have the lamp assembled. When it arrived I had been so hopeful. But upon opening it I soon realized that this lamp was not just a quick and easy set up. It did not come with instructions so you are left to guess how to do the shade and I keep worrying that my poor assembly will catch my apartment on fire. I gave it two stars because for the price it is alright but had I known it would have taken all of this work I would not have purchased it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, a much darker yellow
- How is the quality of the product? Not great
- Did the product fit true to size? no, it looks much taller on the site than it is
The Yoko Accent Lamp is a great bedside lamp! I've had one on each side of our bed for at least 3 years, and they've held up well. I just ordered another one for the guest bedroom; I like them for the bedroom because they are not too bright, but bright enough to be a good reading lamp.