The Room Divider meets my needs because I move it frequently and it is VERY light weight. I can move it with one hand. I like that since I am moving it often. I use it to place in front of my lead glass door in my condo where at night you can see inside a little too much and the screen is a great shield. In the daytime I move it to another area of the room and it makes a nice room divider where I never thought one was needed but it looks great there too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Quality if okay - not great, but againi it meets my needs.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Pretty good product. Not heavy weight, but good for application. We're using it as both a privacy screen on a window and a sceen for a lake house bedroom, separating the bedroom from the rest of the living area. It's good for privacy, but would prob blow over in a big wind. Happy with it and keeping it.
This does a medium job in screening off an area preferably unseen. Recommend that the screen itself be relatively unseen too, as it is no art object. Nevertheless, acceptably accomplishes its utilitarian task. Close examination shows it to be minimally crafted, with exposed edges of rattan peeping out. Also would likely not survive repeating touching by any animate object, or any sizable draft, but it does stand steady otherwise.
Works great to add some privacy to my dining room. Can easily fold up& be moved. It's not heavy at all, but stands on its own fine. I ordered the light beige, which is more like a light oak. It matched my furniture well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right