Would have been a beautiful runner if the colors had been as described. The reds are more a brick red, bordering on a terra cotta. Nice runner for the price, though.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Reds were not as vibrant as in the photograph
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The wool is a very firm, almost stiff, quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Same as described
I love ethnic arts and crafts but this table runner is really very special. the colors are deep and intense, the weaving went through a "felting" process so the finished product has a heavier touch. The shades are earthy, the main color is a beautiful deep terra cotta. I am very happy with my purchase
If you're looking for a red accent this is not it. It is actually terra cotta colored (orange-brown-redish color).
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not at all, the picture looks red, but it's actually terra cotta.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
This table runner didn't really meet my expectations in that it's not as bright as in the picture and it's as if the wool has been shrunk after being made or the weaving has been done too tightly, the runner doesn't sit flat. I still love it as even with the dull colouring it is almost exactly what I wanted and couldn't fine elsewhere but it is ruined by the fact it won't sit nicely on the table so therefore I don't believe it is value for money.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colour is duller and not as fiery as picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It doesn't sit flat, almost as if it was shrunk after production or as if the weave has been done too tight.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is good
I had purchased an (approximately) 40 inch weaving from the Ruiz family of weavers from Eziba and it was perfect! This runner is a beautiful pattern and beautiful colors, however it does not lay flat. At first I thought it was from being shipped, but it has laid on my table now for several weeks and still is not flat. It is also a couple inches shorter than specified. (Important to me because my table is 74") However, I will keep it. I love having something that someone hand wove in another part of our world and the colors are exactly the same as in the woven rug under my table.