We needed a dividing partition to split off a section of the room for a short term guest (college student). It served the purpose. You can still see through it if you try, but it creates some privacy and is a decent room partition. I feel the price is slightly high for what it is, however. Somewhere in the $XXX to $XXX price point seems more appropriate.
We purchased 2 of these to divide two large rooms: one was to create a break area; the other was to hide rolling shelving with supplies--the dividers work very well for both of these purposes. They are also easy to make smaller or larger. You can see thru the wood slats they are made of but for our purposes that doesn't matter. They also match well with faux wood window coverings we purchased, so our new office looks well put together.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
Very happy with this screen, and it lets light come through, however can be a bit see through, so depending on your needs.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, substantial and attractive
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate