While I had no idea of what this would really look like in my home, I was pleasantly surprised and have decided to purchase another one. I am using it to cordone off a part of my living room in order to make it a "bedroom" with some semblance of privacy. The color was right on and I am debating which color and screen to get for the 2nd one. 6' is the perfect height and 5 panel gives the illusion of privacy and wonder. I would highly recommend this to anyone that needs an inexpensive privacy or room divider.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was excellent for what it cost
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
well priced screen. I have a studio apartment and wanted a room screen to make the bedroom more defined/ cozy. The orange is pretty close to picture onsite, however the paint was already chipped when the screen arrived. No very obvious, but it is fragile paint. Overall, the screen is doing exactly what I bought it for - some privacy and a slight pop of color. I really like it
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, orange was as pictured onsite
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. some of the paint was chipped when it arrived
- How accurate was the sizing? partial - it is 6ft fully stretched. The screen wouldn't stand upright at full stretch!
This is perfect for my patio which is so big this room divder makes it look like I have 2 separate rooms. I do wish I got 6 panels I have had several comment saying how much they like the idea and giving my patio privacy from my back yard neighbors. I am very pleased.
I purchased a similar screen from Cost Plus World Market, and this was somewhat less expensive, MUCH better quality, and comes with many more options as far as color and size. It looks much nicer. (Not to mention that the Cost Plus screen arrived damaged. Twice. The Overstock screen was packed much better, protecting the paper screen, as well as the wood frame from damage, both of which were issues with the Cost Plus screen.)