Maybe I was confused (again!) about the sizing, I just don't know what happened. Anyway, the one I received seemed to be size M or S for juniors, or an XS for regular, or even smaller. It is empire and the high waist has tiny circumference. I got the white. Would be adorable I believe on a tiny "tween" girl. I sent it back because I currently don't know anybody that size to give it to. The cotton and sewing seemed good; if it came in regular sizes I would buy for myself, as it might be very very comfy for hot weather.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fabric and sewing seem fine
- How accurate was the sizing? unsure
Very cute top- the crisscross top is very low cut- so may need to be pinned if you have a big bosom.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes (black)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cute little top, the material is a bit stiff- but not bad.
- How accurate was the sizing? fits great