This dress fit great, especially over my (ample) hips and bust and I loved the length -- just below my knees. It fits true to size, and perhaps even runs a little big. I thought it was fantastic for casual Fridays with a little cardigan and sandals. It's a really cute sundress, and if it weren't for the problems I'd give it an "excellent". But when I got to work and saw it under the bright lights, the lower part looked yellowed and dirty, as if it had been worn before or as if the people who packaged it had dirty hands. Someone asked if I spilled coffee on my dress. Then, later in the day when I was presenting in front of 45 people, the strap broke exposing me to the crowd. I was mortified that I would have a wardrobe malfunction on a new garment. Fabulous concept, but the quality was poor. Hopefully others get a better product.
nice dress, but can not be altered for length - you would have to loose the pretty designs at the hem.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? pinkish white, not pure white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be good quality, but I have not worn it out yet
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
I love this dress. It is now my favorite. Fits perfect and true to size. So comfortable and makes me feel pretty everytime I wear it!!! I really want more just like this in other colors! It washes and drys very well too. So it is a good quality dress.
I really liked this dress, BEFORE I put it on. The main issue was the bra/no bra thing. Even with a strapless bra it still looked funky and you could see the shape of my bra. It also gets wrinkled very easily. I wore it once and never again which is terrible when it cost a good amount of change.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flimsy
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran Small