Weaving Throw 60x80 (India)
Add a touch of color to your living space with this beautiful throw blanket from India. A plaid pattern highlights this weaved throw.
ITEM#: 14971349Add a touch of color to your living space with this beautiful throw blanket from India. A plaid pattern highlights this weaved throw.
- Construction: Wool/cotton
- Weave: Plain
- Design: Plaid
- Color options: Sea green, orange
- Materials: 50-percent wool/ 50-percent cotton
- Care instructions: Dry clean
- Dimensions: 60 inches x 80 inches
- The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Story Behind the Art:
Handloom fabrics have been woven in India’s villages for centuries. Most hand-woven fabrics are made of natural fibers like cotton, wool, silk and jute. These fibers are chosen primarily because they make the fabric ‘breathable” and in most cases comfortable for use in clothing and bed linens. The handloom industry continues to this day to sustain many village communities throughout rural India. These throws have been made by weavers in a small town in Uttar Pradesh. This craft of weaving has been taught from father to son for several generations. The proximity of this town to New Delhi which is a hub of fashion has allowed these artisans to develop products that are both traditional as well as contemporary.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
|Fabric Care||Dry Clean|
|Materials||Wool and Cotton|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details