I love this little slim Thai Karen hill tribe bangle bracelet. Its soft silver glow, so obviously sterling silver (or better silver) content is beautiful. The little bells at the ends of the piece "jingle" slightly, making a pretty sound when you wave your arm. It adjust easily by pulling open and pressing closed. The scattered, carved designs are a nice touch. I wear mine constantly, as it is light enough to hardly feel one is wearing it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality silver
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate - the bracelet is adjustable as well
I was so anxious about receiving this bracelet to add along with my many other sterling silver bangles. Upon receiving this yesterday, I was amazed at how lovely & delicate it is. The silver shines & the little bells at the tips gave the sweetest lil jingle as I moved my arms. I really want to keep this, but I am so afraid it will eventually bend & break as I remove it & put it on my arm each day. It is just too thin for me, so I will be returning it for the much thicker one.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The bracelet is very beautiful. Unique design & very dainty.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing seems to be correct. Great fit.
I love the craftsmanship in this beautiful bracelet. I've been to Thailand and seen similar pieces from the Karen Hill Tribe and I must say that this bracelet fits the bill. The etchings and the fine silver (greater than 92.5%) are amazing. My wife loves it and wears it almost everyday. The bells I could do without but my wife seems to love these as well. I'll definitely keep shopping from this artisan come Christmas time.