This is a great table and bench set that is unique (in that i haven't seen it in a thousand different places) with a hip industrial look. The wood is solid and warm with steel legs. the description says it came from railroad tracks in India and i have no reason to doubt it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? pretty much, but since these are unique pieces, it wasn't exact (and i didn't expect it to be)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely solid table and bench, beautiful and industrial looking (in a good way)
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
Gorgeous! Easy to assemble. Even came with wrenches for assembly. I applied five coats of carnuba wax to deepen the color and add richness. The grain is fantastic. I like the bench concept. Benches can be moved for seating elsewhere, or even as coffe tables.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate.
Although the wood may be reclaimed, it doesn't really have a typical or at least consistent 'distressed' look to it. There are a few small rectangular and round patches (which are kind of odd looking) as well as a few places where the old paint is still visible (which are nice looking but a bit to sparse). I added a coat of beeswax to the wood, which really gave the wood a richer look and nicer feel. The metal legs are quite attractive as they definitely have a 'distressed' look to them. The pads on the bottom of the legs are stuck on with adhesive. They were not centered and came loose easily. I just re-centered them, and with the table and benches pushing down on them, it's not a problem.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate