I love this ring it is so pretty, great quality, would recommend it to anyone. I will be ordering the red one, for a friend or maybe myself. Sizing was off, I ordered a 7 and I think it runs a little small. But other than that it is a great ring. Came quickly to.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the sizing? not great
Beautiful ring, but if you have darker skin like mine the colors don't show up as well. A little smaller than I expected. Also not very practical during the winter as the butterflys' tail catches on the inner linning of gloves. I will be giving this away as a gift.
Although the butterfly ring is pretty to look at, it is not solid sterling silver. I wore it for a whole day and when I took it off my finger was green in the shape of the butterfly> I have quite a few sterling silver rings and none of then turn my fingers green. I suspect it is coated with silver and underneath is probably copper.
very nice ring!! feels good on and fits perfectly. the abalone on mine is more green and darker than the one pictured. would have liked to have brighter color with more blue, but it is still a pretty ring, unique and eye catching!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? more green and very little blue in the ring I received
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ring has a good feel to it, no rough edges, the design is sturdy and attractive.
- How accurate was the sizing? fit perfect
I bought this ring for my mother who works in a jewelry department of a major retail store. She loves it and has worn it everyday. I appreciated knowing that this piece was made overseas and helped jewelry makers in that economically challenged region.
This was a Holiday gift for my Mother. She is a big jewelry hound, and therefore hard to please. When she opened the small package, she slipped it on her right ring finger and hurrah it fit. Mom said "it's like a butterfly landed on my hand!" Overstock comes through again.