Sterling Silver 'Silk Shawl' Chandelier Earrings (Thailand)
 

This item is out of stock.

Please enter your email address, we will notify you if it comes back in stock.

OverstockTM Store Credit Card

6 or 12 Month Special
Financing Available
No Payments & No Interest on orders over
$150 if you pay in full within 6 months.
Learn More ›
No Payments & No Interest on orders over
$150 if you pay in full within 6 months.
Learn More ›

Sterling Silver 'Silk Shawl' Chandelier Earrings (Thailand)

Overall Rating Rating 4.7  |  3 reviews  |  Write a review
Today $45.00
Item #: 13688792
    Like fringe, shining pendants dance at the end of lacy earrings that evoke a silk shawl. Thailand's Wadarat Supasirisuk crafts these beautiful earrings in sterling silver by hand....more

People Who Viewed This Viewed

Sponsored Links What's This?
    This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.

    Like fringe, shining pendants dance at the end of lacy earrings that evoke a silk shawl. Thailand's Wadarat Supasirisuk crafts these beautiful earrings in sterling silver by hand.

    Product Features:
    • Style: Chandelier
    • Metal: Sterling silver
    • Finish: High polish
    • Clasp: Hook
    • Dimensions: 20 mm wide x 56 mm long
    • Color: Silver

    Story Behind the Art:
    'Earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets; I design all these products myself,' says Thailand's Wadarat Supasirisuk. 'Sometimes I adapt patterns I see in magazines and catalogues, sometimes simply through asking clients and professionals about current trends. However, most of the times my clients already have in mind what it is they want and just ask me to actually make it.'

    What is Worldstock?

    The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.

    Imported

    All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information.

    Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.
    See Treatment Guide for further information.
Dimensions:
20 mm wide x 56 mm long
Materials:
Sterling silver
Model No:
99992
Brand: Novica

Features

  • Color
    Silver
  • Style
    Chandelier
  • Material
    Metal
  • Metal
    Sterling Silver
  • Stone
    No Stone
  • Worldstock Country
    Thailand
  • Product Features
    Handmade
Was this product information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
 
 
 
Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.

Showing 3 most recent reviews on this product.

  • 5 Stars 2
  • 4 Stars 1
  • 3 Stars 0
  • 2 Stars 0
  • 1 Stars 0
View All Most Recent Reviews

Product Q&A

Ask a Question

what's the puriety of the silver used? viveee on Aug 21, 2012
Subscribe to Answers
Answer This Question

Sterling silver contains 92.5 percent silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent is another metal, most often copper. overstockcustomercare1 on Aug 22, 2012
 
 

Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Standard Return Policy for Jewelry:

Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
More details

* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.

Buy Now with Bitcoin Learn More