This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Set in a sterling silver necklace and earrings, blue topaz is beautiful. Alok Jain presents this handcrafted jewelry set.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Style: Set
- Set includes: Necklace, earrings
- Gemstone colors: Blue
- Three prong-set oval-cut faceted topazes each measure 5 mm wide x 7 mm long
- Total gemstone weight: 3 carats
- Metal: Rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Finish: High polish
- Chain: Snake
- Necklace clasp: Spring ring
- Pendant dimensions: 10 mm wide x 25 mm long
- Necklace dimensions: 2 mm wide x 15.8 inches long
- Earring clasp: Butterfly
- Earrings dimensions: 10 mm wide x 15 mm long x 13 mm deep
India's Alok Jain carries on his family heritage. 'I'm inspired by nature. The highlight of my career came in 1995, when the Sultan of Brunei placed an order for my designs!'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedAll weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code E (topaz). See Treatment Guide for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.