I ordered this ring and exchanged it for one with a stone that has a good balance of the green color and the ligher feathering as seen in the photo. The workmanship in the silver is superb and is consistant in the rings Ive seen. This stone is actually called "Seraphinite" and so the reference to 'Serpentine" in the description may be a little vague. Seraphinite is from Siberia, Russia and is mined only during the warm summer months. It/s a dark sage to olive green color with shimmering feather like effects throughout the stone. Its worth trying your luck since the workmanship in the ring is so good and the stone is quite interesting.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is a fair match bearing in mind each ring will be slightly different .The more motling it has a lighter appearance.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Silverwork is excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good, perhaps runs a little snug but still fits.
beautiful ring, I love, have worn it every deal for the healing property of the stone Get lots of compliments. I have slender fingers so large stones can overpower, this is the perfect size.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? seemed tight at firts, but accurate