I was so excited to get these earrings in the mail, and then thoroughly disappointed when I opened them and looked closely. the stones had little hair line cracks in them, and black blemishes in them. The cut also didn't reflect the light as the ones pictured online. the front was very flat and I expected the stone to be much more faceted. I am sadly returning them because the defects in the stone bug me too much. I will order another pair to see if the quality will be better and maybe this was just a bad pair.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality
Nice quality earrings at a fair price. The stones are cut with a flat front and small facets around the sides. (In other words, the stones don't "bulge" in the middle when viewed from the side, which I happen to like. Contributes to the elegant, yet understated appearance. The setting doesn't cover the backs of the stones, which allows light to shine through. The silver is highly polished and the small "beads" around the setting seem to sparkle. (I don't think the photo does them justice, in this respect.) The earrings are hooks (without an additional clasp), but the earrings came with a set of small plastic "guards" to slip on to prevent loss. When the earrings first arrived, the hooks were bent slightly, but I was able to push them (very gently) back into place. Would purchase again.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes - photograph is similar, but "rainbow" description doesn't really seem to apply
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nicely crafted and substantial in feel (but not too heavy)
- How accurate was the sizing? Good