I really like these earrings a lot - they are light, the pearls are so luminous I see why they are called "Mumbai Moonlight". These earrings are classy and elegant, I would recommend these - you won't be disappointed. Also I should add that the pearls are really sized well.
Arrived in well packaged state..no damage here..Earrings in lovely wine colored drawstring bag. The pearl s have a wonderful soft luster..with a few soft ridges and one pearl has 2 tiny pits..no big deal the pits are on the bottom of earing. The ear wires are slightly thicker..which I prefer...only you might want to round out the insertion end of wire with a very fine emery board..it appears the end of the wire was just cut. and not finished.I have them on now..they are suitable for jeans or dress..Will wear these often....a great big Kudos for India..I love your products and workmanship, and the affortability..
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Almost excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? True to sizing
Lovely earrings but the ear wire of one of them had a burr that cut my ear. After I filed that off and tried to wear them for a day it turned out the other earring had a sharp spot where the wire was wound around on top of the pearl. First pair of earrings I have ever had that hurt me to wear them.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Workmanship did not meet my expectations.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate