This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Moonstone gems dance and charm in a necklace from Shanker. Stylized with Indian elegance, the necklace features sterling silver settings.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Style: Waterfall
- 21 hand-strung oval-cut moonstones each measure 5 mm wide x 8 mm long
- 14 bezel-set oval-cut moonstones each measure 5 mm wide x 8 mm long
- 14 bezel-set pear-cut moonstones each measure 5 mm wide x 7 mm long
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Finish: High polish
- Clasp: Lobster claw
- Pendant dimensions: 5 mm wide x 25 mm long
- Necklace dimensions: 25 mm wide x 17.3-17.7 inches long
India's Shanker comes from a farming background and, as a family tradition, was obliged to work along with his parents. 'Inspired by an uncle, I quit farming and started designing and crafting jewelry with the support of my family.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedAll weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code N (moonstone). See Gemstone Treatments for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.