Sterling Silver Men's 'Borobudur Collection II' Bracelet (Indonesia)

Warranty
Select an option before changing warranty
Earn 2% in Rewards on this order
FREE with Club O Silver.

Rewards

SILVER

FREE

2% Rewards

Keep shopping on Overstock

Exclusive Offers

Straight to your inbox

5% Dining Rewards

Get paid to go out tonight

GOLD

$19.95/yr.

5% Rewards

Earn even faster

Exclusive Offers

Straight to your inbox

5% Dining Rewards

Get paid to go out tonight

Free Shipping

Never pay extra

Exclusive Rewards

Save big-- up to 40%

Today: $49.99
Very High Sellout Risk
ITEM# 14321206
  • Delivery Estimate

    Select a Product Option to view shipping

    • Product Alerts

      Stay in the know! Choose which alerts you’d like to receive on this product.

    Sterling Silver Men's 'Borobudur Collection II' Bracelet (Indonesia)
    CHOOSE A LIST
    • Wishlists
    • Save for Later
    Worldstock
    Carbon Neutral

    Details

    ITEM#: 14321206

    This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.

    This bracelet by Wayan Sarjana celebrates the legendary Borobudur style, named after the magnificent 9th century Buddhist temple in Java representing the cosmos. This sterling silver bracelet is crafted by hand with amazing skill.

    Product Features:
    • Metal: Sterling silver
    • Style: Chain
    • Finish: Combined
    • Clasp: Hook
    • Metal weight: 12 grams
    • Dimensions: 3 mm wide x 8.5 inches long

    Story Behind the Art:
    Under the tutelage of his uncle, Balinese artisan Wayan Sarjana has fine-tuned his skills to become one of the most talented and innovative craftsmen in his village. 'I am the eldest of three children from a family of artists, but I was the first in my family to work with silver.'

    What is Worldstock?

    The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.

    Imported

    All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information.

    Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.

    Specs

    Features
    Material Metal
    Metal Sterling Silver
    Worldstock Country Indonesia
    Bracelet Style Fashion Strand
    Color Silver
    Product Features Handmade
    Dimensions 3 mm wide x 8.5 inches long
    Materials Sterling silver
    Model Number 184725

    Product Reviews


    5 Stars
    2
    4 Stars
    5
    3 Stars
    2
    2 Stars
    0
    1 Stars
    2
    • Looks great

      Looks great. Clasp hard to close so it falls off sometimes

      Read More
    • Beautiful but...

      The hook type closure is not enough. Lost it the first time I wore it! May not be a ton of money but sorry the hook does not work.

      Read More
    • Andrew Millett

      looks Great Smaller then I thought , I do wear it a lot with another bracelet

      Read More
    • mr

      n/a..........not enough....beautifully crafted

      Read More
    • indonesian bracelet

      This is simply gorgious. Its not heavy and lays beautifully on the wrist. It's worth every penny and more.

      Read More

    Questions & Answers

    Get your product questions answered right here.
    Guidelines
    • Why did you choose this product?

      Guidelines
      • great find

      • like it

      Read more Read less
    • What metal is used with the 92.5% silver in your sterling silver?

      Guidelines
      • Hello Thomas R., unfortunately, we do not currently have that information. However, sterling is typically 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. Thank you for shopping with us!

    • Does this silver contain nickle?

      Guidelines
      • Hello vixentu, Sterling is usually an alloy of pure silver 92.5% plus another metal for the other 7.5%. The other 7.5% is usually copper but can be other metals such as argentinium. Nickel should not be used in this sterling silver, Thanks for shopping with us!

    Shopping Tips & Inspiration

    Shipping & Returns

    Shipping:

    Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *

    Standard Return Policy for Jewelry:

    Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment.
    More Details

    * For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

    ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.