I love my ring and get many compliments on it. The band width is wide but extremely comfortable. So this shows how good the quality is. It looks so nice on my hand.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color of the citrine stone was as shown in photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this ring is excellent.
- How accurate was the sizing? need to go up at least one size from normal sizing
As written by others, this ring runs small. BUT also, it is wide and uncomfortable unless you have very long fingers. I have had it for months and have never been able to stand wearing it for more than 10 minutes at a time. BTW, the length of my fingers is medium, not short.
The ring and stone are larger than I expected. The ring spans my finger all the way to my knuckle. For that reason, you may wish to go up a half size. I was able to wear the size 6 on my finger that is usually a size 5.5. It is a beautiful ring - very noticeable on the finger. The color is deeper than the yellow in the picture, and the detailing around the stone is meticulous and adds a lot of interest. I wear it with my casual clothes and have gotten a lot of wear out of it. It goes well with the turquoise jewelry I have. I am very happy with this purchase.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is even deeper than in the photo - more of a golden yellow - and is very nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I was so worried this ring would be a disappointment since the other one I ordered (another brand and style) was not at all as illustrated and I returned it last week. But this one is absolutely gorgeous ~ size of stone, beautifully designed band; the band is a full 7/8" wide and the stone is as wide as the band and sits about 5/8" high. It is a beautiful stone and very large. I would order this in more stones if there were others available! Great statement piece!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT QUALITY
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY ACCURATE
As big as it looks on the site and very attractive ring . If you like this look you will not be disappointed .
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? good
Another beautiful piece of jewelry. It seems that most Novica pieces are high quality.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Novica quality, heavy, durable
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
This ring is good only for a person with long fingers as it is 7/8 of an inch wide. The size of the stone is large and the color of the citrine is into dark gold shade. It is a very impressive look as the silver setting is done very well.
This is a gorgeous, substantial ring. It is well crafted, and the stone is brilliantly cut, sparkly and huge. The silversmithing is neat and clean. (This is always a worry of mine, especially with fair trade products, where sometimes the workmanship can be crude or intentional rough.)