I ordered the earrings shown in a violet amethyst. I apparently received what I paid for, and what I saw in the advertisement....literally. Usually an ad photo is a scaled snapshot of the item; here, it was, literally, the item, not a photo to scale. The precise size of it is about 1/4 inch longer than the photo, and the jewels are actually surrounded by sterling, rather than somehow pronged, as shown, so that in my pair they are miniscule.This item is a disappointment, to say the least.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
These earrings were a present and the reciever really liked them
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes