I purchased these in peridot for a friend's birthday. I haven't given them to her yet but I cannot imagine her NOT liking them! I am familiar with earrings from Bali and India, and they certainly hold up to any other "artisan crafted" jewelry I have purchased in the past.
I bought these as a christmas present. I almost kept them for myself they are very cute!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? good
I like these but just have to be careful not to bend the post. Otherwise I would have marked excellant
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Very hard to see the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The posts are a little soft and bend easily
- How accurate was the sizing? A nice short dangle.
I am a gemstone lover. I have alot of peridot. These earrings in peridot are so pale they look more like green amethyst. They look ok with the multigem cross I ordered, so if I keep the cross, I will keep these also. I would not recommend these in peridot. They look nothing like the picture as far as color. In fact, I had to take them into direct sun, to even see the color. No wonder they marked these down! I gave three stars for the silver workmanship. excellent. Also, they are NOT heavy. Wish they were a better color!