I have worn this and received quite a few compliments on it thus far. The ONLY problem that I can see is that the chain is very fine, and it may break. If I would want to replace the chain, it will be difficult to do. The "Loop" at the top of the pendant is extremely small and it will be difficult to find another silver chain that is as thin as the one that comes with this pendant. The Pendant itself is gorgeous, but I'm afraid that if the chain breaks, I won't ever be able to wear it again!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this necklace was fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little bit larger than I thought it would be, but that is also fine with me!!
From the picture shown, I thought the necklace stone and setting was going to be more petite - found it to be too large. I am in the process of returning the item.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was fair
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate
I bought this for a friend but ended up returning it because it was much larger and looked inexpensive.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Pinkish
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked inexpensive
- How accurate was the sizing? Not. It was much larger than I expected.
Very pretty, but extremely dainty. I am sure it will break soon, definetly Not for everyday! Also, it should be sold as a choker or at least with and extender! Low enough price to not bother with return. Struck out again! That's 3 for 3.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, very pretty pale pink.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am worried it will break soon... Not something for regular wear.
- How accurate was the sizing? This is tight! It needs an extender!
Although the color was much darker pink than displayed and there was a flaw on the side of the pearl, I decided it was too much trouble to return the item, so I'm keeping it. The overall look and quality is that it is much more flimsy than one would hope...I will think harder before purchasing any similar items fro Overstock.com
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No, it was much pinker than the color displayed
- How is the quality of the product? The pearl does have a rather large flaw on the side...but I decided to keep anyway
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
The silver work and design is very lovely, but the pearl is gigantic. I expected it to be about the size of my pinky nail, and it was as big as my thumb nail. Would recommend if you're looking for a larger piece, but if you're looking for something more small/delicate, this doesn't fit the bill.
This pendant was stunning when it arrived. A shade more pink/coral than pictured, but still lovely. The chain is absolutely TOO SHORT for the size of the pendant. Ordered a 20" box chain and finagled the clasp to fit the small loop on the pendant. It is perfect, so if you don't mind purchasing the pendant with a choker length chain go for it!
I purchased this item two years ago or so. I was happy with it. Recently however the color is no longer silver and is turning copper. If I were allowed to post pictures with my review I could show you. Thing is I also purchased another necklace from overstock and it is also turning to a copper color. I can no longer wear it. Ladies, it you want a necklace that changes color after 2 year of hanging in your closet then buy this.
This delightful necklace was delivered on time and a surpise to open. The quality is excellent and I could not believe the great price. The silver chain was a perfect compliment to the pendent. I have purchased other products from this origin and they are always up to great quality! Thanks again Overstock..