I have been looking for a citron ring for years! I'm a November baby and love this color but it's so hard to find the style I like! Love the David Yurman rings but out of my budget range right now and this ring is close enough to my liking! So glad I took the chance and bought this early birthday present for turning the four five this year for myself. .
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes Pretty spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great. It's not the weight of the other brands that look like it but close enough.
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure. I forget what size I am. I think I'm a 5 1/2 and got the size 6. It's loose on my ring finger but not by a lot. Very wearable! Love it!
This is a must have for the eunthusiast of color. The stone is slightly darker in person than the photo. The size is truly; I wear a size 5.5-6.0 on my right hand ring finger. This is a great additional to anyone's jewelry draw. The size of the stone speaks for itself; it is understated elegance. The qualiity is comparable to designer brands. It is definitely more bang for your buck!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Slightly darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality and simple design
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
Gorgeous ring, perfect color (not at all a pale, washed-out citrine), love the design. Just what I was looking for. My only tiny complaints would be the size, I imagined such a thin band would mean it would be roomier (I ordered my normal size and its only just right - when my fingers swell it will be uncomfortable which I am accustomed to as I am not a perfect whole size, I should really wear a 1/4 to a 1/2 size larger than I do) but still with such a narrow band, I was surprised. Also, the stone and silver setting is ever so slightly crooked on mine - one side sits the tiniest bit higher than the other. An observer would never notice, but on close (really close) inspection, I noticed the teeny, tiny difference. However, I would definitely recommend this ring. Its a large stone, I have large fingers and hands and its still a large piece on my hand - but I love that. I think it was a good value for the price for sure. Its a unique ring that I I think could easily be mistaken for a much higher end piece (perhaps even for a David Yurman ring). It exceeded my expectations.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, the color is a beautiful, bright yellow-orange citrine (not a pale citrine at all)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good weight, doesn't feel flimsy, the stone is bright and faceted nicely - definitely feels quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate - slightly on the small size considering its a narrow band, I hoped it would be roomier (but I have large fingers)
I simply loved the ring. I bought the pendant and the earrings as well. Great quality for the money. Looks very elegant. Ideal for casual attire. The stones are very well cut.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big
This is a nice ring for casual wear, especially. The stone is rather large--so expect to be wowed bu the size.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? the color is more vibrant amber than the color on the photo shows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little large