Sorry overstock. This is the last "worldstock" purchase. I've learned my lesson. The stones NEVER look anywhere near as good as the pictured items and always look like "culls" - From now on, I will be shopping for unique jewelry in the artisan community where I live. The grass is NEVER greener on the other side of the hill.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? barely
- How is the quality of the product? silver work is fantastic - the stone is suboptimal
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
The workmanship of this bracelet is excellent. The only drawback to the bracelet that I received was the quality of the stone. Although it does have some beautiful deep blue highlights, it has many streaks of white that mar the blue color. Of course its chancy about what quality of stone you will receive, but I was disappointed in the one that I got. I will keep the bracelet because of the beautiful silver workmanship.
This particular bracelet will go with everything and anything. I also purchased the earrings and a necklace to match and intend to wear it all together. The moonstone is one of the very best of the gems to wear and be a "go to piece" because besides black, you can wear it with most anything you own. And as the light hits the stone, it will shimmer and glow and people will take notice and want to know where you got your jewelry. They will know you own quality jewelry and not costume jewelry.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes , the stone is just as magnificent as inthe photo, except glows so much more as the light hits it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The mooonstone is definintely a high quality stone and the silver is also. I can bend the bracelet to adapt to my arm. The silver is shaped so elebantly and is so pretty and shiny and really sets the stone off.
- How accurate was the sizing? My wrist is about 7 1/2 and this bracelet fits by letting me open it up a bit and then I can bend it togeher for a better fit.