I'll get some raves when I wear this piece and O.co will get its' props!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a smooth, polished piece.
- How accurate was the sizing? very nice
I didn't even enjoy the product for more than a week before it went into pieces. Total was of money!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I didn't even enjoy the product for more than a week before it went into pieces.
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't care!
I realize the price of this pendant is very cheap, but I didn't realize what black onyx resin was.....I never noticed it said resin...and the pendant itself is MUCH smaller than I had anticipated...It is no way near 1.75 inches long..from the top of where a chain goes through. all the way to the bottom...I was very upset. But it was a Mother's Day gift, and I did not have the time to return it and purchase something else. The person I gave it to seemed to like it...but...I'm not sure if she really was happy. The piece is extremely light. because it is NOT black onyx....onyx is cold and feels like a smooth rock, and cold to the touch...this feels like plastic. I just hope that resin...doesn't mean it's plastic. I should have really read the reviews and the description a lot more in depth. That is my suggestion to anyone purchasing anything off the internet;
I was extremely dissappointed with this item although the word "resin" should have been a red flag. It's a very hard lightweight plastic. The silver colored bail was glued off-centered. I really didn't want to spend the time or money sending it back. If you like plastic then this item may appeal to you. I sell jewelry and intended to use this piece as a focal piece, however, I can't add something so cheap to my jewelry.