i have a rather artsy home and was in need of a container to store our dog toys. i flipped this over and turned this into a DOGGIE storage container. think outside the box because you can use this for so much more than a table. i actually heard my dog say how great it looks in the corner of our kitchen. thanx overstock - you RULE.
I needed a stool for my art room and liked that this was unique looking and could be used as a plant stand, a pet toy bin, a stool or even a small table. One of our cats had to crawl inside just to try it out, so it received feline approval as well.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, quite well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is heavy and sturdy. I have it in my studio and sit on it when working at my easel.
- How accurate was the sizing? I know of no error in the size desciption.
I needed a side table for my new taupe leather arm chair. I wanted something different, with texture and character. This piece fit the bill perfectly at a very reasonable price. Warning: If you have small children, it may become a very handy Steel Drum! ;-)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect, as expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
This is a darling piece. It is being used as a side table in the living room of our coastal vacation home. I place some greenery within the middle of this and it makes a nice conversation piece as well as being useful. Love that it is metal and is nicely made. Great piece.
purchased two to use as bedside tables in our guest room--they are low, so perfect for the low-profile platform bed we have there. They are very unique--well-constructed and look really nice in the room. One of the two we ordered arrived with several what I can only describe as 'splotches' on the top. I returned it and the replacement looks great, as does the other one. For the price these are a great value for those looking for something a little different.
Like some reviews have said before, the product may be a bit darker than described (copper), but I was very happy with the color. I have a lot of dark browns in my living room with light oak floors and the color works great with both of these. The quality of the product seems good--I am using it as an end table next to a recliner and it is the perfect size and height. It looks great.
I like the look of this piece, I bought it as an unusual nightstand, but in truth it's a little small for that, so we've switched it to a side table. It's beautiful, much more copper than the photo shows - however, the title does say "copper-colored"!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? It is more copper than the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
The rivet stool was exactly as the internet picture, it fits my décor perfectly. Thank You Overstock for your fast delivery on this item.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
This coppery steel table/stool is fantastic! It looks great, the rivets are done well, and the coppery hue is more noticeable than in the photo. Expect imperfections from the handcrafted piece-but I feel they add to the rustic look and charm of the piece. Excellent quality...a definite recommend.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
I really, l really love this stool. Works as a small table or a place to rest your rear at the coffee table. Most of all it looks great- very industrial and ethnic. It's so unique. I just love this.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size
Receive many compliments on this stool. It is real copper. I know this because my dog (who strangely enough is also named Copper) decided to hike his leg and mark it. It created a very nice patina which I have to explain to company now. Other than that, I love this stool.