I loved this shirt and was excited when it arrived. However, I am broad shouldered and though I nomrally wear large or XL the Xl in this shirt was way too small. WhenI took it out of the box I knew it was going to be because the shoulders were abotu as narrow as the shirts my 8 year old daughter wears. I did try and it fit everywhere but across the shoulders and chest. Otherwise I would have kept it. I would recommend if you are a woman with narrow shoulders.
It's like a work of art! Keep in mind, the embellishments are quite noticeable but being that I'm Indian, this does not bother me at all. I wear Medium (8-10) and therefore bought a Medium (chest 40 inches) and it fits like it was made for me. It falls just under the butt and the sleeves are long - not 3/4 quarters as stated above. I can't wait to wear it in Spring. If you're still in doubt about the sizing, go to any Indian sari/lehenga store online and look at the equivalent in measurements. Hopefully, you'll be able to figure out your size.
This is lovely top and the look is great for dressy casual outing, BUT if you have broader shoulders or are well endowed about the bust, do not get this top. Buying a larger size will only make the top look disproportional.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs small in the shoulders and bust
This is a beautifully crafted tunic. The color is not as light as pictured, it's almost a khaki color, not really yellow at all. However I can wear this color, so I kept it. I am large chested, and usually wear a large in tops (sometimes XL) and this fit a little snug around the chest. Beadwork is gorgeous and received many compliments on it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not quite
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the product fit true to size? A little off
Love the color and fit of this top. It can be paired with jeans, capri's, slacks, or leggings. Everyone asks where I got this top when I wear it. Love it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Good Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a large and a large fit well
After reading the reviews, it appeared to be a beautiful shirt.....but ran small. INCORRECT. The color is a mustardy beige color. The jewels are less amazing in person. The material is a strange shiny, robe-like material, and the sizing is all wrong. It does NOT run small. The woman in the photo must have the shirt clipped together in the back. The sleeves are short and it is wide and boxy. Terrible quaility and poorly represented. I will be sending back!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? NO
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the sizing? Poor
This is a very beautiful product, bieng Indian I appreciate the bead work. It's a bit too long for me and I thought it would be lighter in color like it appears on the site. But overall one would be happy with this product.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The color is quite a bit darker than it appears on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is very pretty
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing seems to be accurate for me. I am a size 3-5. I got the small, it fits good
This Kurti did not match the description at all and was a total disappointment for me. The color was no where close to a light yellow. It was very dull and the piece looked faded and didnt have the feel of a nice yellowish new top. Overall I was very disappointed and returned it
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very ordinary
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
I read the reviews before ordering and one of them said to get a size bigger and I'm glad I did. My husband loved it and I hadn't taken it out of the package yet. It is the same as the picture and I love how soft and flowing it is. I will wear it to my daughters graduation and I can't wait.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
I purchased this shirt and couldn't wait until it arrive. First let me just say, the shirt is beautiful. The beading, the trim, the material of which it is made. It fits very nicely. I am 6 feet tall, and wear a XL. The only problem with the shirt is "IT IS NOT" a "yellow" but more of a soft weird "green". And I purchased it because I thought it was yellow. But, it didn't seem to make much of a difference. The shirt was still very pretty. Looks GREAT with skinny jeans, or a nice pair of pants-------although I haven't figured out what color yet; I keep going back to the jeans.
i don't really buy kurtis online because of the sizing issue, however, this product was right on...i bought a large because i was afraid the medium would run small, but, the large was a "large"...i wore it anyways with jeans, and i got soooo many compliments! definiatley worth it!
This blouse is absolutely beautiful, but runs small. I measured the blouse and it is 4 inches smaller in the bust than the declared measurement for the size I bought. Sadly, it does not fit and I am extremely disappointed because it is so lovely and I would truly like to keep it.