This is a redundant review, because I purchased another pair of earrings from Overstock, that was also produced by the "Starfish Project". If these reviews get posted, I will be surprised. These are cute earrings, but be warned, they are NOT sterling silver. The very flimsy ear wires are actually 925 stamped sterling silver, but the beads themselves are a base metal. I checked the actual manufacturers website, and they are even listed there as "silver toned". These are produced by a wonderful Asian charity program that assists women out of impoverishment and exploitation. I am all for supporting this, but Overstock should be more careful when labeling their items. Very cute, not very pricey, but the description is borderline fraudulent. If the authenticity of silver is important in your choice of this item, skip it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, the color matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the quality that is presented
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
The earring hooks are .925 sterling silver and the rest of the earring is a base metal.
Like these earrings a lot, feel good on. They are exactly what I expected an will be wearing them a lot. Don't need 50 words o describe them. Their description and picture tell it all
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Exactly as described -sterling silver rectangular metal earrings
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I fond the hook on these earrings a little flimsy.
- How accurate was the sizing? The length of these earrings is an inch and a half.
I could not, would not recommend these to anyonw - sorry!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel the quality is poor. the engraving isn't all that sharp & the wires are the problem. they are so thin & cheap.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok