This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
By Nareerat, this necklace combines pearls with quartz, moonstone, agate and quartz. Silver beads complete the necklace.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Style: Beaded
- Pearl type: Freshwater
- Color: White, gray, blue
- Pearl size: 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm diameter
- Pearl shapes: Potato, drop
- Individually knotted
- One hand knotted oval-cut quartz measures 20 mm x 25 mm long
- Three hand-knotted round-cut quartz measure 10 mm diameter
- Four hand-knotted round-cut agates measure 4 mm diameter
- 11 hand-knotted nugget-cut moonstone measure 10 mm diameter
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Clasp: Lobster claw
- Necklace dimensions: 20 mm wide x 17.7 inches long with a 1.2-inch extension
Thailand's Nareerat says: 'I am always inspired by Nature.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedAll weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code D (pearl, quartz), E (agate) and N (moonstone, pearl, quartz). See Gemstone Treatments for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.