This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Drawn by the twilight blue-violet glow of iolite, Khun Boom designs a fascinating bracelet. The bracelet is accompanied by a silver spiral dangling from the sterling clasp.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Style: Beaded
- Gemstone color: Blue-violet
- One wrap-set pear-cut iolite measures 5 mm wide x 7 mm long
- Multiple hand-strung round-cut iolites each measure 4 mm
- Total gemstone weight: 29 carats
- Metal: Silver charm and sterling silver clasp
- Finish: Combined high polish and oxidized
- Clasp: Toggle
- Bracelet dimensions: 7.7 inches long
- Pendant Dimensions: 8 mm wide x 10 mm long
Khun Boom's love for art has become a life-long passion. 'I was exposed to the traditional art and customs of South East Asia. My love for art is ingrained in my personality and in the details of my designs.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.ImportedShips Carbon Neutral*All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code N (iolite). See Gemstone Treatments for further information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.