I ordered this to wear to my daughters wedding. I was planning on wearing it will a purple jewel toned dress. It did not arrive on time for me to wear it for the wedding. I was so disappointed. I shopped for a long time to try to find something special to wear with my dress. Keep in mind this is a World Stock product which actually ships from India. That is why it took so long to arrive. When it arrived I was going to return but when I saw how beautiful it was I decided to keep it. Even my husband said I should keep it. The colors are just beautiful. It is light weight and drapes beautifully.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, very much so.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft and well made
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
Bought this to go with a turquoise suit I wear nearly year-round and it is wonderful with the suit, then I also found numbers of other outfits that it matches. Love the colors and it's just the right weight to carry on board for long flights when I might not be able to get a blanket. Wonderful product.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Highest quality
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
Wow. Such fine work. I LOVE the colors. the combination of these colors is almost iridescent. I have other shawls and scarfs that I've paid full price for from Novica artisans. This may be my favorite. If you like these colors, there is no way you could find a finer wool and silk scarf. It's light, but will clearly be warm too. HIGHLY recommend
I thought this would be a bit heavier in weight. It shipped in a tiny packet, needless to say, it had to be ironed before I could do anything with it. I have yet to use it, but I'm sure I will.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Somewhat, though I don't have much rose in mine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems high quality.