This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Javier and Efren create beautiful margarita glasses using time-honored glass-blowing techniques
- Glass set features a slightly grooved body and an aquamarine rim, all in rustic style
- Because the glasses are handcrafted, each one is totally unique
- Entice your guests with this set of six enchanting glasses
- Perfect for frozen drinks
- Capacity: 10 oz (300 ml)
- Dishwasher safe, top rack recommended
Since the 1990s, Javier Gutierrez and Efren Canteras have worked together to preserve Mexico's blown glass artistry. 'This type of work is a beautiful craft. I love blown glass because of the pure imagination poured into every piece created,' confides Efren.'Even though the art of blowing glass originally came to Mexico from Spain, and it is practiced all over the world, Mexico's blown glass artistry is unique,' says Javier enthusiastically. Working as a team, Javier specializes in the design of the pieces, and Efren transforms the designs into a reality. 'Efren and I make a great team, and over the past 15 years we have designed and created original pieces with a distinctly Mexican accent.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
ImportedShips Carbon Neutral*
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days of the order date.