One of the stools has some wood that is damaged/rotted looking and there are a couple of loose dowels. Overall for the price they are fine as they don't get much use. I do wish they were a little heavier built but I wasn't able to find any better deal than this anywhere else.
I have been looking for this style of bar stools for a while. When delivererd, I was pleasntly surprised at the craftsmen ship. Wanted a ittle lighter color but they work fine.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Darker than appear in the picture but they still work
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and good quality. Liked that they were assembled upon deliery
- How accurate was the sizing? Right height for my counter top
The wood joints for one out of the two stools arrived dislocated and broken. Packaging was horrible. Although the stools were completely assembled, they were not protected in anyway... no bubble wrap, not styrofoam, no stuffing of any kind. The stools were basically thrown in the shipping box to rattle around and break. Called Overstock and the rep was very apologetic and sent out a replacement. Sure enough, same packaging lead to the wood joints to break again in the same exact area. Called Overstock and was refunded ASAP. Didn't even have to return the broken stools. I was just told to toss them out (which ended up saving me a lot of time and effort). I decided to order the Salvador Saddle Back 29 inch Warm Cherry Brown Stools (Set of 2) which were the same price as this set. It arrived unassembled but packaged much better. The joints were metal bolts and this set was overall MUCH MORE sturdier and better quality. The actual seat was a tad bigger as well and the wood grain was richer. I love Overstock's customer service.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. BAD
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing.