I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A LOT ROOMER THAN IT IS. I AM A PLUS SIZE 18 AND FROM THE OTHER REVIEWS I THOUGHT THE CUT WOULD BE VERY GENEROUS, ITS NOT. IT CLOSES BUT NOT COMFORTABLY. THE FABRIC IS NOT AS SOFT AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE WILL KEEP IT ONLY BECAUSE ITS A HASSEL TO SEND BACK
I wanted a robe for the summer and this one was better than I had hoped for. It is soft on your skin, like a sheet, has pockets and is the length I desired. Besides all that, it is just a beautiful pattern.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
Bought it for relaxing on vacation - it worket beautifully.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color is as it appears on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit too long. I'm 5'2"
Yet another beautiful garment from Novica! So happy I picked up on this! Believe me, you won't be disappointed!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this garmet is awesome!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
I purchased one of these robes for myself, then one for my husband. All three of my children and their spouses are getting a Novica robe for Christmas this year. The colors may be a tad darker or lighter than what you see in the picture. The first thing I did when I received my first robe was to wash it in HOT water and run it through a hot dryer at home. It is the initiation of anything I want to try that needs mettle in order to hold up at our house. Not only do these robes come out of the dryer wrinkle-free, the wrinkles fall out quickly if it is hung on a hook or hanger. Both my husband and I get many compliments on our robes. My husband is a size 2X in men's sizes, and this robe goes around him and maintains a decorum of modesty around house guests. Because it is light enough to do light housework in and not feel encumbered or over-warm, my husband wears his robe every day to cook breakfast. It washes, dries and packs so easily, I know I would return to Overstock and purchase its replacement if it were ever lost in luggage. This particular robe will be for my son-in-law.