I bought three of these Sabrine pieces for wedding gifts for a couple where the groom is from Nigeria. Since Tunisia is also in Northern Africa, I thought these pieces would represent home for him (he now lives in the USA). They are all truly beautiful and true to their descriptions on Overstock. They are wrapped with lots of shredded paper and pieces of cardboard - the main indication that they are not from the USA. The wrapping in itself is a cultural lesson that I truly enjoyed and appreciated. However, each piece is wrapped so securely, I dare not take it totally out lest I won't get it back in its nest of paper. I will let the newlywed couple do that. Hence, my review is only superficial from what I could see and feel while wrapped in the boxes. But, from what I can see and feel, they are beautiful and unique! (I bought the pitcher, large bowl and small bowl.)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes - deep rich turquoise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Heavy bowl packed in lots of shredded paper
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
This bowl makes me smile and is great for salad and other goodies. I have it sitting on my counter right now, filled with breads. I bought several Sabrine items and I am happy with all of them. I love Overstock and have been buying from them for years. In fact, my house would be a great ad for them.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate