How many ounces are in this jar?
Rooting Bear Rub
ITEM#: 12532464All natural Rooting Bear Rub is made from pure unrefined Shea butter and essential oils to nourish your skin. Lotion works wonders on eczema, psorrhiasis, diabetic feet, non-healing sores, severely dry skin, calluses, hangnails, cuticles, elbows, knees and more.
- Helps promote healthy skin
- Contains Shea butter, rosemary, lavender and tea tree
- Nourishes the skin with Vitamins A, E and F
- Vitamins A and E help maintain the skin and keep it clear and healthy
- Particularly helpful for sun damaged skin
- Helps prevent premature wrinkles and facial lines
- Vitamin F acts as a skin protector and rejuvenator
- Soothes rough, dry or chapped skin and helps soften dry or damaged hair
- High in unsaponifiables (a type of fat), between 7-12-percent
- Easily penetrates the skin allowing the skin to breathe and not clogging pores
- Has a high level of cinnamic acid, a natural sunscreen to provide a degree of sun protection
- Anti-inflammatory, making it useful in treating rheumatism
- The ability of rosemary essential oil to relieve pain has resulted in its extensive usage for increased circulation, headaches, muscle pains, sore muscles, rheumatism and even arthritis
- Massaging the part which is in pain with rosemary essential oil give relief from the pain
- A mild sedative and antispasmodic
- The essential oil derived from lavender is used to treat anxiety, difficulty sleeping, nervousness, and restlessness
- Antiseptic to disinfect wounds
- Australian aboriginals used its leaves for healing skin cuts, burns, and infections by crushing the leaves and applying them to the affected area
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
This item is 1.5 oz.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Skin Care Tips
Keep your skin youthful and glowing with these skin care tips. Shop our huge selection of health and beauty products at Overstock.com.
FAQs about Online Discount Shopping
Need a hand finding the best deals online? We've got the answers to the most frequently asked questions about online discount shopping.
Top 5 Things to Remember When Shopping Online
Shopping online can be a great way to save money and easily compare products. Use these tips to make sure you get the most out of your online shopping experience.
How to Save Money Shopping Online
Make sure you're getting the best deals possible from your online retailer. Shop online and save when you follow these tips.
Overstock Coupons - Savings You Can See
Why pay full price and why search everywhere for discounts? Here's everything you need to know about saving with Overstock coupons.
Stocking Stuffers for Relaxation
Everyone needs to take a break now and then, and we've come up with the best stocking stuffer ideas for the one in your life who could use a little escape. Fill their stocking with all the essentials to help them unwind and take a little time out just for them. These relaxation gift ideas will remind your loved one of how much you care.
Best Reasons to Use a Facial Toner
Best Reasons to Use a Facial Toner from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the best reasons to use a facial toner.
How to Buy Skin Care Products
How to Buy Skin Care Products from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to buy skin care products.
Top 5 Benefits of Antioxidants in Skin Care
Top 5 Benefits of Antioxidants in Skin Care from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about top 5 benefits of antioxidants in skin care.
How to Choose a Moisturizer
How to Choose a Moisturizer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to choose a moisturizer.
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Shipping & Returns
Non-Returnable Item Policy:
This item is not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details