I just received two of these gorgeous blinds for use on the over-sized window in my meditation room. They went up easily with the included mounting hardware. The instructions were easy to follow until we needed to place the cord so that the blinds could roll up, but it was fairly simple to figure out. Once hung, we were able to pull the cord down in a loop under the bottom of both sides of each blind. While the instructions say to leave the blind rolled up until it is mounted, the hardware is rolled up into the blind, so you will need to unroll it to get the little bag out, but it can easily be rolled back up. These blinds are a beautiful addition to the room, and give it that Zen-like atmosphere that I was looking for. I would recommend these blinds to anyone!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdier and heavier than I thought they would be.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on!
The walls are yellow in my room an the BLINDS have little red flowers my rug is red ----my Guest room is now perfect with your Cherry Blossom Blinds
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Very HAPPY---make my new bedroom jump.....
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. My friends have some thing like this but not as nice as your BLINDS
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I debated whether to try rice paper blinds and for the price, I thought I would make the purchase. I bought 2 for a bathroom with the Asian theme. They were easy to install and are delicate but thick enough for some privacy. I would describe it as light filtering and it helps to keep the hot afternoon sun from heating up the room. I do not think it would be good for heavy use if you are putting the blind up and down several times a day or cautious use with kids. I like them and hope they hold up in the next couple of years. It gives the bath a great conversation piece and nice touch.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes