Very nice. Washed it on delicate cycle. Lost tons of the red color and turned the inside of my fryer orange (used to Thought since listed as polyester that it would run but not as much as it did. Now it is more orange than red. Still nice though.
I love the colors and over all appearance. I was surprised that there was no stuffing. I squares are arranged beautiful.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes color is perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, however one square has come undone. I will need to sew it.
- How accurate was the sizing? size was correct
I liked the colors, but, when put together, the quilt was too dark and made the room look smaller and darker. I thought it would brighten up the room. I loved the different textures and patterns of the patchwork, and the backing was almost silk-like. It was well-made and fit my full-size bed. I was sorry to return it, but it just didn't work with the lighting in my bedroom.
If you're looking for a bedspread to be eye catching and different from everything else out there, then this ones for you. I needed it for a bedroom with all espresso colored furniture. The bedspread is beautiful. It's has no batting between the front and back but it's heavy. It's just what I wanted. The pillow cases have a zipper which, in my opinion, put them in the higher quality category. I have not washed it yet. Since they are from another country, I would expect there should be great care taken. After reading some of the other reviews, I would probably have a professional clean it.
This is a very colorful, nicely made quilt w/pillow covers. Colors are deep and rich; the pillow cover patterns are slightly different than the quilt itself--I personally prefer their pattern to the quilt's. Limitations: - there is no tacking within the quilt itself. The side opposite the pattern is black, with a black border around the pattern side. But without tacking the quilt doesn't hold its shape and its difficult to position it with the black border cooperating on all sides. Also, my personal decor just can't hold all the different colors. Again, the print is quite lovely, it just too strong for any other competing color(s). Had to send mine back.
This "coverlet" is bright and beautiful. But it is so thin with its backing, it was hard to get straight on the bed. Pull here, now pull here on and on, even with help did not make it. I have a king sized bed and did not want to fight it every day. Sadly, I had to send it back. If it had a heavier or stiffer backing it would have stayed in place. Instead it was thin and silky so slid around and did not lay smooth.
Purchased it for my new bedroom set, the quality is excellent, colors are beautiful, complimenting dark brown color of the furniture. Pillow shams are smaller than I expected, so check the size first if it matters. I am very happy with this purchase.
I was excited about getting this quilt. I had hoped that it would be more red and gold than the orange it seemed to be at least in the room I intended to use it in.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not for me - just too orange in my room - had to return it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I loved the quality - would have been very happy to keep if the color had worked
- How accurate was the sizing? great
Great product and quality, totally unique, but not sized correctly - 4 inches too short in length and width. May have to exchange/return.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well stitched and was a little lighter weight than some of the reviews suggested, but that was perfect for me, so no problems.
- How accurate was the sizing? This is a problem. I received this as a gift since I'd raved about it to my lady. I had mentioned I wanted it in a king size for my super thick queen mattress but she forgot and bought it in queen. I might have been able to make due, but the spread is 4 inches shorter in both width and length (90" rather than the 94" which the description claims. That's a BIG difference.)
Well, this was for a pretty specific purpose: I was looking for a reddish-orange cover for my futon loveseat which is in a rather dim part of the living room. This quilt livened up that area beautifully. Now, based upon past experience with such dyed works, I am assuming that this thing is going to bleed like crazy when I wash it, so I won't be adding anything else to the wash unless I want stuff to come out a reddish-orange hue, but as long as one is careful about this sort of thing I don't really see a downside. The worst thing that will likely happen is that the reddish-orange color won't be quite as intense after repeated washing, and as this will only serve to reveal the lovely patterns of the fabric underneath, I must say I don't see how this would be a problem :)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
I REALLY like this quilt! I was skeptical about the colors. Afraid it would be too orange or too bright, but it's really very nice. Overall tone is guess is closest to rust. It's a beautiful addition to our bedroom - I'm really happy I got it!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? very generous sizing