When I unexpectedly found this blind I knew it would be perfect for us. An off red-color (deep coral or salmon) was just what I needed. I was looking for a covering for one large (48" wide) window in an alcove that needed privacy and would not be used or opened. I hung the blind so the phoenix is centered in the window. "George" as my husband named the phoenix, provides a "wow" factor and appears to be more of an art piece than a window blind. George looks far more expensive than he actually was. We are very pleased with the service (which was very fast) and the product.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes - the color is an off-red, almost salmon or coral, which was perfect for me. It is NOT bright red. (the color is true on my computer monitor)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was as advertised and acceptable
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate and as advertised
The cord broke early and I can't use it to up and down. I tried gluing it, but now I just leave it in one position for a long time and tie the cord just right. It's a temperamental phoenix for sure, but it does give undeniable style! It's much lighter than shown too.
It was a gift for my daughter who had seen it online. i purchased it and paid full price even though free shipping and discounts were advertised. She pretended she liked the colour to save my feelings. I was very disappointed so she must be doubly so.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No. it was a pale washed out orange - nothing like the colour displayed.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Medium
- How accurate was the sizing? Okay.
Because the blind is missing a piece, the pull cords can not be utilized to roll-up (raise) the blind. It's permanently down now. Not happy.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Background red color is lighter and more orangey than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not well made. A piece snapped off just removing the new blind from its packaging the day I got it.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very