This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.Product Features:
Story Behind the Art:
- Add a handcrafted touch to your home decor with this Magic pyrite sphere sculpture
- Cesar Gonzalez carves a magical silvery sphere sculpture
- This decorative accessory is crafted with pyrite on acalcite base
- Natural gemstone sculpture
- Pyrite is believed to attract wealth and prosperity
- Calcite is deemed to have calming properties
- Sphere measures 41 mm in diameter
- Base measuere 46 mm in diameter x 156 mm high
Peruvian artisan Cesar Gonzales has worked as a stone carver since 1988. Of his four children, the oldest girl shows the most interest in her father's art and even assists him. Gonzales works with serpentine, rose manganese, calcite, celestite, red jasper, mottramite, chrysocolla, rhodochrosite and quartz. 'I work in stone because of the beautiful things that can be made with each kind,' he says. 'I like stone's naturalness and purity of color.'What is Worldstock?The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
ImportedShips Carbon Neutral*
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days of the order date.