Scarf is beautiful but has a very strong waxy or ink smell to it. I have washed it 3 times trying to get this smell out of it. Almost there :) Rated this fair due to the strong smell of the scarf and the effort having to be put into it before I gift it to someone. Glad I opened it before giving it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? was darker in person but sometimes computer screens cause the difference
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
The reason for the peacock feather name is just barely visible. Mostly it's just a subtle wash of shades of green. The background is a bit on the blue side and "feathers" are a bit on the gold side. It's extremely soft and drapes beautifully.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The green has a much bluer cast to it in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So soft
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes